This position has been filled. Thank you to all that applied.
We’re expanding and in search of a full-time PHP / Flash Actionscript programmer who can use their technical expertise and experience to deliver solutions to our customers.
Employer: Mirada Media Inc. (http://www.miradamedia.com)
Location: Anjou, Quebec
Position: PHP / Flash Actionscript programmer
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Work Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Education Level: College Diploma or Equivalent
Your current technical skills and abilities will include:
Experience in any of the following is a major asset:
* Bash shell scripts
* X Window programming
* Debian package management
* Linux system administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and test web-based user interfaces
• Write, debug, and optimize SQL queries
• Work with users to resolve system bugs
• Integrate designer’s artwork into SWF templates
• Communicate effectively within the organization
• Ability to produce and present work confidently and effectively
• A clear understanding of customer-centered design and user experience
• Offer technical expertise and direction into proposals and presentations
If you can think on your feet and contribute to the growth of this successful company contact us now.
At times this will be a client facing role, so you will also possess the following.
• The ability to take a client brief.
• Be able to communicate with your Project Manager and client with ease.
• Great project and personal time management skills.
This position offers a competitive salary.
All interested candidates must provide a portfolio or equivalent examples of their previous work. To assist in our selection of candidates, this is preferred as either an “electronic” portfolio or links to projects you have worked on.
To apply, email roberto AT miradamedia DOT com with the following subject line: Mirada Media – Job Application, including in the email your resume, applicable portfolio/samples of work and other pertinent information you feel is necessary.
You may be asked to complete a pre-interview questionnaire to better allow us to familiarize ourselves with your qualifications.
This position is open for applicants until September 17th, 2010.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.